Z&M's strives to bring you exquisite of the highest quality. To ensure you enjoy the use of your jewelry for as long as possible, it requires certain precautions on your part. The beauty of our jewelry lies in its fineness and delicacy. Like all delicate products, it is sensitive to how it is handled. Jewelry must be used and kept with special care.
As a result, Z&M's is unable to provide a guarantee on jewelry, as it is so dependent upon how each customer chooses to handle it. However, rest assured Z&M's jewelry is worn by our satisfied customers every day, who duly care for their products and enjoy years of service from them.
Z&M's jewelry is a fashion article, not an investment in the manner of precious metal/gems jewelry. Given these cost limitations - which ultimately favour the consumer - fashion jewelry is not intended to last a life-time and best worn on occasions. With usage and time, the plating or colour will inevitably fade, but by then it is easy to have received more than your money’s worth!
To care for and extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these tips:
- Avoid contact with moisture or water (don't wash hands or shower with it on, or leave it next to the sink).
- Keep it away from perfume, lotions or other chemicals that will harm and reduce the life of the plating.
- Store it in the original packaging or a soft pouch. Exposure to open air may dull the plating due to pollution and humidity.
- To avoid scratches or stones falling out, please be careful not to drop it or knock your jewelry against hard surfaces while wearing it (especially for rings and bracelets).
- Be gentle in opening and closing clasps, remove earring stoppers and pressing on earring posts. Such delicate and thin metal cannot stand a lot of pressure. To make it stronger means making it thicker, and that would diminish its beauty.
- Appreciate that jewelry with more skin contact, likes rings and bracelets, will fade faster than earrings and pendants, and manage your use and expectations accordingly.